Product experience to delight your customers
The world’s leading businesses use Cord to engage directly with users, boost productivity, and expand their reach.
Delight your customers with live support, directly in your product. Speed up onboarding, streamline workflows, and keep track of conversations.
Use live chat, notifications, and rich integrations to meet your customers where they are.
- Centralize all conversations related to a particular customer, making your product the single source of truth
- Use Cord’s Events API to track and notify users of new messages and record conversations in other tools (like Zendesk or Hubspot)
- Mirror and cross-post messages in Slack. Support teams can reply in-line to continue the conversation...even on their phones.
"Our CEO couldn't believe how fast we got to something fully-baked and super powerful. It would have taken us years to have built this in-house."
Facilitate cross-organizational collaboration and drive efficiency. Make it easier for teams to do their best work, together.
Keep teams on track with in-app messaging, custom notifications, and integrated workflows.
- Alert users when someone replies to a thread, reacts to a message, or @mentions them. Use our REST API to trigger custom notifications.
- Build rich integrations with the task management tools your teams are already using like Jira, Asana, Monday, and Linear
- Make it easy for users to keep track of tasks and stay on top of their to-dos by resolving (and unresolving) messges in their inbox
Editing, feedback & approval
Teams want to talk where they work. Make your tool the central node of communication for your users’ to keep them in-context, shorten feedback loops, and boost productivity.
Enable collaboration in documents, canvases, tables, dashboards, and videos with real-time chat, annotations, page presence, and notifications.
- Automatically send screenshots to users when they’re @mentioned so it’s clear what’s being talked about
- Show who’s working where and when with live typing indicators, live cursors, and last visit tooltips
- Use our example library to re-create the commenting experience in Google Docs or Figma pixel-by-pixel
Use Cord’s SDK to create a slick, intuitive interface for your AI chatbot or AI assistant.
Everything you need to create an AI-Human chat interface your customers will love. Create a chat bot with formatted responses, typing indicators, and notifications.
- With Cord’s webhook and REST APIs, you can integrate any popular LLM.
- Build a chatbot with OpenAI now using our AI chatbot example GitHub repository.
- Easily allow multiple people to talk to an AI...together. This could be to brainstorm, analyze data, or onboard new customers.
- Keep track of users’ conversations and analyze the messages that are being sent. Use this information to inform your product roadmap, marketing strategy, and more.
An inbox with all the bells and whistles. Everything your users need to start, track, and manage conversations and projects in one place.
Enable people and teams to manage complex workflows directly in your product. Great for cross-organizational collaboration, online marketplaces, and more.
- Combine different UI primitives to create a customized inbox to meet your customer’s unique needs, and use CSS to style fonts, colors, and sizes to ensure it feels 100% native to your product
- Get a killer notification system out-of-the-box, complete with pagination, bagging logic, and real-time updates, and use our APIs to trigger custom workflows in your app
- Enable users to communicate more clearly with rich inline text support (including markdown), file attachments, @mentions, emoji reactions, and more
What will you build?
Re-imagine your product with rich, real-time chat and collaboration. Better workflows mean happier users that stay engaged and retained. Win-win.
Learn about our SDK
Get collaboration up and running in your product in minutes, with complete control of the UX. Explore our UI Elements, Primitives, and APIs to understand why developers love building with our SDK.
Check out our demo apps
We’ve mixed and matched components to show you what’s possible with Cord. Use our demo apps and open source code to re-create the commenting experience in Figma and Google Docs pixel by pixel.